Wednesday 3 August 2011

Being myself

So here I am fed up after dinner and ready to go outside for a little walk. I always have to rush out after dinner. While being outside I am meeting all these different dogs, all having their own unique styles and looks. I am just minding my own business and doing my own thing and the dogs start to bark all over the place, directed towards me. I don’t know why, I am not sniffing them or being obnoxious, just being myself. So they get agitated, upset and waste their energy on things that I don’t really care about. I think they are stupid since they are letting me have that power over them. They don’t know me, they might think I look different but why would you judge and waste energy on things you do not know. But they do, and they continue barking and I am learning everyday that I don’t have time for small petty things like that. And when I come home I will lie down and have a nap, because that is something I want to waste time on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment